What it does
Your company may partners in the same country, but also world-wide. The exchange formats for EDI documents now in use can prove incompatible with your international partners’. T-Link is here to solve the problem, allowing for the exchange of documents via EDI, with the direct exchange of customised files between client and supplier. T-Link is especially created to ease and fasten the relation with all your partner (EDI and non-EDI).
Who needs it?
T-Link adapts to all kinds of businesses, because it eases the communication with clients, suppliers and public administration
What are T-Link’s main features
- This product is among the most advanced solutions for dematerialisation of paper documents and it integrates easily with your company’s informative system;
- It manages large data volumes and the relations between partners. It supervises precisely the transmission and reception of each document, zeroing the chances of mistake, or failed sending or reception;
- It manages the transmission and reception of documents, carrying out the translation requested by each partner in different EDI versions (Euritmo, 90.1, D69A, Ansi X12, VDA, D01B,…) and allows the management of specific versions for each partners;
- It manages error notices on sent and received documents, by emailing the cause of the mistake to the staff in charge;
- It is integrated with tools for viewing the original content of sent/received files.
Via Goldoni 27,
20023 Cerro Maggiore (Mi) - Italy
Phone: +39 0331421787
Fax: +39 0331511238